Is this you?
- You're in sales, admissions, business development or marketing
- You are in a school, college or agency in international education
- You are busy!
- But you know that 'sales' is a vital skill
- You get leads in, but are worried you're not converting them all
- You want to feel energised and in control of the number of bookings coming in
- You don't have much time to spend on learning sales and marketing skills, so it needs to be on point
- You need someone that understands our sector
- You don’t have time for a full-on course, but you do want to learn
- You need some accountability (but don't want to be 'told off'!)
- You want group coaching specifically for our industry
- you want to learn 'sales' without feeling like you're learning sales!
- you'd like a low-cost way to learn and grow
- but you don't want it to take more than 1-2 hours per MONTH
- you want 27 years of sales expertise in study abroad in your corner
Thanks for all the great advice, motivation and mindset moves you've provided me with this last few months. I feel like I did when I first started the company 15 years ago. Excited to get in and get on and loving the return of the feeling that I can make things happen again 🙂
Thank you. Being a member is so an enriching and valuable.
Time to take control of that student recruitment.
- Stop just reacting, start being proactive
- professionalise and take pride your sales set up
- feel fantastic about your new skills when you start to see the results
- rest assured you're gaining the best sales coach in the industry
- achieve professional growth without the overwhelm
- feel confident you are converting every lead possible
- stop the worry that you're not doing enough to fill the seats with the right students.
Let's get this sorted.
Who is going to help you?
I am Nicola Lutz. I am a sales trainer and coach specifically for the international education sector, which I have had the joy of working in for 27 years.
I am a Fellow of the Institute of Sales Professionals (that's as high as it gets) and a member of the CPD Accreditation body which all just means I know my onions, and I give actual learning outcomes when I teach.
I am a proud Director of Study Travel (I'm so blessed to be part of this team), training and leading a multinational sales team.
And I own No Fluff (called that because, well, giving you all the facts and cutting the fluff!).
No Fluff Academy is focused on delivering actionable sales and marketing training to international education professionals - from agents through to marketing and admissions, as well as business development teams.
The Skills Subscription is a way to invest in regular professional training, tailored to our industry and in as easy and cost effective a way possible.
It is the best value way to work with me and have regular group coaching and training.
I want to invite you to join me and the other subscribers to the No Fluff Academy Skills Subscription, and I want to give you the absolute best price possible. Not only that, but I want to grandfather you in at that price for as long as you remain subscribed, so that when we raise the price, your price will forever be locked in at today's rate until the day you leave.
We limit the number of new subscribers each quarter to 25 to maintain my focus on YOU.
Apart from locking in your 'forever price', you become an integral part of the No Fluff Academy.
It is YOUR Academy.
Specifically for the international education sector.
No sponsors marketing at you.
But definitely fun and easily actionable.
No Fluff, relevant coaching, training and content that you can easily fit into your work (I KNOW you're busy!).
There is a community section, in there we share our wins, our questions, our support, our suggestions. It is all in this area, and if you're a Facebook fan there's a private group in there too.
I'm looking forward to growing with you,